Resources For Your Financial Planning
By MSN Money
One of the most important financial-planning moves you can make is to purchase life insurance. Life insurance is about providing for your family after you’re gone. It’s about peace of mind and making sure your family is cared for.
So many people put off buying life insurance or don’t purchase enough coverage. In fact, J.D. Power and Associates points out that 40% of American adults have no life insurance at all, and that 50 million people lack adequate life insurance.
Those who do buy life insurance often don’t understand how much to buy or what’s a reasonable price. The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education, known as LIFE, points out on its website that many myths surround life insurance. In my career as a certified financial planner, I’ve seen a number of families devastated by inadequate life insurance, and my Life Insurance Movement, which takes place today, is designed to combat the misinformation that so often prevails.
More Americans need to be aware of the importance of life insurance, and I want to educate them about the vital role life insurance plays in financially protecting families. More than 75 bloggers are taking part in the Life Insurance Movement. A list of participants can be found on Insure.com.
FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS ACTIVELY REACHING OUT TO AFRICAN AMERICANS IN ST. LOUIS via the St. Louis Black Pages 2013 edition
- Arsenal Credit Union – http://www.arsenalcu.com
- Commerce Bank – http://www.commercebank.com
- Eagle Bank & Trust – http://www.eaglebankandtrust.com
- Enterprise Bank & Trust – http://www.enterprisebank.com
- Heartland Bank – http://www.heartland-bank.com
- Midwest Bank Centre – http://www.midwestbankcentre.com
- PNC Bank – http://www.pnc.com
- Southern Commercial Bank- http://www.southerncommercialbankstl.com
- The Bank of Edwardsville- http://www.4thebank.com
- U.S. Bank– http://www.usbank.com
- American Eagle Credit Union– http://www.AMeagleCU.org
- St. Louis Community Credit Union – http://www.worksforme.com
- Vantage Credit Union – http://www.vcu.com
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.- Financial Services- http://www.stifel.com
- State Farm Insurance- John Hayden- http://www.johnhayden.us
- Kwesi O.J. Insurance Agency- http://www.koainsurance.com
- R.T. Thomas & Company Inc. – 314-725-5535
- State Farm Insurance- Jim M. Webster – 314-428-3800
- State Farm – http://www.statefarm.com
- USA Mortgage Banker- http://www.omoore.usa-mortgage.com
- Office of Attorney General Mortgage Settlement- http://www.ago.mo.gov
- Electronic Tax Services – 314-534-1911
- Talley Taxes- Terry Michael Talley- 314-389-8864
- Tax Et Al- dba Richard Smith’s Tax Services- 314-921-7869